Wine Wedding Registry! (Looking for suggestions)
My Fiancee and I are getting married in September and are currently working on our registry. We love wine but are far from pros. We would love to start working on our collection and are looking for some "must haves".
Some wines we have enjoyed in the past for reference:
- 2012 Clos Pegase Cabernet Sauvignon
- 2012 Brian Arden Zinfandel
- 2014 Girard Chardonnay Russian River Valley
- NV Leidenfrost Phapsody
- Ramos Pino 20 Year Tawny
- Warre Porto Otima 10 Year Tawny
- NV Silver Springs Winery Cabernet Sauvignon
- Chateau St. Michelle Chardonnay
PS. There are only a few websites that I can find that have gift registries. Actually, http://ift.tt/1NmvpBF was the only one that I could fine that seemed to fit what we were looking for. So, if you see any on there that you would suggest… Also, if you know of any other sites that have wine registries, let me know!
Submitted April 11, 2017 at 10:00PM by acole86
via reddit http://ift.tt/2oqX5ns